Sunday 5 May 2013

Meal Plan 6th May - 12th May

Well it's not quite finished but I've done most of my meal plan for this week. I still need to add in one more dinner. The reason most of the lunch spaces are left blank is because I tend to give my boys a tasting plate for lunch. It generally has cheese, fruit, vegies maybe some ham if I have any and bread followed by a muffin or whatever I've baked. I find they eat more this way as they can pick and choose what they want.

We eat porridge ALOT as you can see. My boys love it and I know they'll be full afterwards. I stir raw hony and blueberries through it or some homemade jam or sultanas whatever we feel like on the day. I also cook it with a ton of cinnamon as we love it and it's so good for you. I've just bought some Mesquite powder last week which I've started adding to it too. It gives a lovely richness to the porridge.

Anyway here's the (un)finished product. A step up from no meal plan last week anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment