Sunday 2 June 2013

Sick

I've been sick for the past couple of days which is really unusual for me. I have lots of recipes that I'd like to share which my bestie at work and I have found. She's a super healthy mum who has always cooked from scratch for her kids (who are now teenagers) and she's definitely an inspiration to me. Not only in the kitchen but in the parenting realm too. So there will be lots of that to come.

Anyway I thought I'd just share a few photos of what we've been up to lately.



Foot tracing with the kiddies. Kept them amused for a few minutes....




Having extras brekkys alone with these two as Daddy is away for an extra week this time :(




Lots of park visits which always go down well with my super active two.




I made this gorgeous beetroot bruschetta from the Vegie head website. Have look here.

For a bit of fun I did a food colouring bath tonight - a red one which we I photographed it came out looking a strange shade of wee colour. So I won't bore you with that lol!

It's been very chilly here so we've had the wood fire going constantly but unfortunately I almost ran out of wood as Mr Steps wasn't meant to be away so long so he hadn't left a whole heap. Luckily some gorgeous friends of ours stepped in and brought a ute load over for me. Love them. I'm also quite proud of myself for actually lighting the darn thing as it's always been the monkey on my back. Thanks to a tutorial from a girlfriend I've got it down pat now.

Now I've bored you enough with all those photos I'll say goodnight and hope I wake up brighter in the morning!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment