Friday 29 March 2013

Hi There!

I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now so I've finally decided to stop thinking about it and actually do it.  I want to document the changes my family makes towards living cleaner and greener. Over the past few months I have become very interested in food and what goes into it and the effects it has on us. Once I started researching all the nasties that went into our food it was a natural progression to look at cleaning products and skin care. It's really shocking what is allowed into our food and body products and many preservatives and chemicals allowed in Australia are banned in other countries!

I have found that more and more people are becoming aware of what we are putting in and on our bodies and are wanting to make a change as well. I have only just scratched the surface and am by no means an expert and I expect to keep on learning every day. There are many people with a wealth of knowledge and some fabulous blogs on food, becoming greener and self sustainability. If anyone reads this blog I'd love to hear from you. I feel very passionate about the fact that we need to educate ourselves and take control of what we give our families because as someone said to me the other day 'the world isn't going to change so we have to'.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment